Delivery mode: live workshop
- Completion time: half-day workshop
- Delivered virtually to anywhere in Australia, or in-person in greater Sydney
- Cost: $3000 (+GST) per workshop
- Participant numbers: Min. 8 | Max. 20
- Facilitated by two of our expert trainers
- Discounts for small businesses, government agencies and not-for-profits.
- Increased understanding of definitions and models of disability
- Increased understanding of the barriers to the full and equal participation of people with disability
- Increased understanding of the legislative framework underpinning the rights of people with disability in Australia
- Increased ability to apply disability rights knowledge and skills to their work.
Delivery mode: free eLearning
Completion time: 20 minutes
Click the next link to open the eLearning course in a new internet browser tab.
This course covers:
- What we mean by the word ‘disability’
- The diversity of disability
- The current context of disability and employment in Australia
- How disability discrimination can present in a workplace
- The benefits of employing people with disability in the workplace
- The role of leaders in building an accessible and inclusive workplace.